|Even this cover makes me crazy!|
- Evie from the Paranormalcy series by Kiersten White. Evie, USE YOUR WORDS. Don't keep secrets about paranormals and the end of the world. It is stupid.
- Xander from the Matched series by Ally Condi. Come on man, buck up, set an ultimatum for Cassia, and get on with your life! You are better than this.
- Luce from the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. Luce, if i have to hear how beautiful Daniel's wings are and how great your love is one more time I will throw something. Your version of love is exhausting. Love can be as simple as playing Boggle because your plus one LOVES Boggle even though they are a terrible speller and they never win and you think it is a waste of time....give it a try. The world won't end (ha! Fallen series pun right there!)
|So. Much. Angst.|
- Lissa from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead: "In books 5 and 6, she loses her spunk to the royal court shenagnigans in my opinion." (I told CC that this was analysis only a dedicated reader could make and she said "well yes" like it was the most natural thing in the world)
- "The girl in those books set in Maine with the fairies. she needed to stop wandering off in the woods alone. Her grandma was a werewolf? or a tiger or something." By that CC means Zora in the Need series by Carrie Jones.
- Crazy Camper's final contribution for this week's TTT:
CC: Can we add Stephan from The Vampire Diaries? He totally annoys me. GS: HA sure. Why?CC: Cause he is SO MOODY and just a pain in the tush, compared to Dameon. (Team Dameon 4-eva).As you might notice, Goosie Mama is not participating in this week's TTT. Why you ask? Because in response to my email she told us about some hunky boy who bought her snacks. Crazy Camper responded with questions about his muscles. Things degenerated from there. ***throws hands up in the air in defeat***
To get more of our strong opinions on these reads see our reviews of Matched,Crossed, and Reached by Ally Condi, Torment, Passion, and Rapture by Lauren Kate, the last book in the Paranormalcy series by Kiersten White, the last book in the Need series by Carrie Jones, and Crazy Camper's love of the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead.
As always a big cheers of our whiskey sours to The Broke and the Bookish for hosting TTT, our fav weekly book blog meme!