1. The South (I love Bon Temps and the spooky, mossy setting of Beautiful Creatures)
2. Cowboy country (because Crazy Camper and I loved Texas Gothic. More Texas means more cowboys. Yum)
3. Paris. One can never have enough Paris in one's life.
4. The North Estate of For Darkness Shows the Stars. I loved this book and want more of these people and this world.
ADDENDUM: Places I do NOT want to read more about include NYC. It makes me cray cray when they get the geography wrong. Like in the Mortal Instrument series. I was shouting at that first book- "Please !You don't go through Astor Place and cross Houston to get to the Second Avenue Cemetery!" That's what happens when you love urban history and live in the East Village. I might have a problem.
5. Books set in Syracuse or upstate New York! DUH!!!
6. Books set in the 80's (I'm so over Facebook or texting jargon in my YAF)...
7. Books set in the mid-90's - it's really just b/c I love reliving my childhood and Saved by the Bell fashions.
|The Max deserves to be a YA book setting.|