Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Vampire Academy- You Can't Make Me Stop

Last night, I came home from work with a serious headache- I had been up super late because I watched Girl with the Dragon Tattoo  and was totally scared and disturbed and couldn't sleep.  Never mind that I had read all of book 3 of Vampire Academy, Shadow Kiss, while at the lake in the day before, last night I read 335 pages of book 4, Blood Promise.
I. could. not. stop.

Today I arrived at work and Googled Dimitri Belikov.  What is happening to my life? I can't believe it took me so long to give these a try.  Reviews coming soon, but here is a message

GO READ VAMPIRE ACADEMY. o yeah, and Dimitri forever.
o heeeeeey Dimitri.

5 comments:

  1. Our mother just asked me via phone what you were reading that was consuming your life. I told her I would have to whisper the title SINCE IT SOUNDS SO CHEESY. But you have at least convinced me I need to get involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad to hear that you're feeling the Vampire Academy love! I adore those books SO MUCH.

    And yes, I love Rose and Dimitri together, but I have to be honest, Adrian is hands down my favorite! You're definitely going to want to read Bloodlines next! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha omg, I just finished the series as well and loved it!!! So, so, addictive. I don't know how I resisted them for so long! I'm going to start Bloodlines soon and can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im'a let you finish, Taylor, but Adrian Ivashkov is the sexiest MF at St. Vladimir's.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!