- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. BAT BAT. BAT. I had to buy a copy to have on hand, just in case.
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. Ditto on wanting to own a copy.
- Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow. I just gifted Crazy Camper this book this weekend. I love it that much!
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. Crazy Camper peer-pressured me into buying this one -- she literally cannot stop talking about how great Rose is.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth. Our debates on this have been epic, but Goosie Mama truly stands behind this read.
- Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore. Crazy Camper and I enjoyed the heck out of this cowboy story. Will it stay on the ultimate top ten forever? Who knows, but it was a lot of fun.
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. It instantly feels timeless.
Check out our reviews for Texas Gothic, Strange Angels, Vampire Academy, Jellicoe Road and both Goosie Mama's Review and my review of The Sky is Everywhere and my review and Goosie Mama’s review for Divergent!