Sunday, April 29, 2012

1000 + pages of YA

I just picked up two books that I feel like I MUST start reading.... because Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta is 593 pages! Holy reading, Batman! (Froi is the sequel to Finnikin of the Rock, which I recently reviewed). Not to mention Partials by Dan Wells just arrived for my Nook as well. I feel as if I will be hazing myself this week in a race against due dates.  Here goes a week of dystopian and fantasy reading.

Partials (Partials, #1)  Froi of the Exiles (Lumatere Chronicles, #2)

Good thing today is gorgeous here in NYC- I see some outdoor reading in my future!! What are you reading this week?

7 comments:

  1. I have partials in ebook but I haven't read it yet. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Partials on my TBR bookcase. I haven't heard of the other series mentioned though. Hope you'll drop by and see what I got this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three for Three... I also have Partials on my bookshelf and am looking forward to reading it! Enjoy

    Here is this week's Mailbox Post

    Also, don't forget to enter the AWESOME giveaway (ends today)

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love Melina Marchetta! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you like Partials! I enjoyed it quite well, despite the fact that it was very military feeling and I often don't like those types of things =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive wanted to read Partials forever!

    New follower :)

    Bri @ Kindling the Fire
    Check out my FF!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!