This week's Top Ten Tuesday is dedicated to the topics which we avoid reading about. As always a big cheers of our whiskey sours to The Broke and the Bookish for hosting TTT, our fav weekly book blog meme!
- Trolls. NO TROLLS. Trolls are icky and live under bridges. I tried Amanda Hocking's series, but no trolls for this girl.
- Serial Killers. I am a huge wimp. I had to stop watching Law and Order: SVU when I moved to NYC because they kept killing women in my neighborhood and I was terrified of every episode.
- Pregnancy. YIKES
- Incredibly snobby, rich characters- looking at you, everyone in the Bluebloods series by Melissa de la Cruz.
- Anything with a pun in the title, stop suggesting things like Undead and Unwed or Witch Way to Murder.
- Adultery/ cheating scandals- Ugh- no THANKS.
- INSTA-LOVE/ DESTINED LOVE. Shakespeare really opened a can of worms with Romeo and Juliette. Feuding houses? Ick. Insta-ove? Especially in teenagers or budding witches? No thanks.
|Puns AND babies.|