|The Life of Pi|
Happy Tuesday! Happy Top Ten Tuesday! Happy list making! Today's TTT, hosted by the always fabulous The Broke and the Bookish, is a fun one: the best and worst movie adaptations of books. We had fun with this one. What made your best list? We want to know before our next Redbox visit. :-)
- The Life of Pi (those colors! gorgeous!)
- The Kiera Knightly Pride and Prejudice. Love or hate her as Lizzie, you cannot deny that score. It is beyond lush and romantic (Crazy Camper says "Hate Kiera Knightly. Will always love this movie.")
- The Hobbit- they took a great book and made it mind-numbingly tedious. There is only so many times Gandalf can whisper to a moth for eagles to arrive and save the day...nevermind, we have two more parts to sit through.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower- I thought this was an amazing adaptation.
- All of the Harry Potter movies- all of them, were just the best book to movie transformation ever. (Goosie Mama concurs: "Harry Potter obviously just wins everything - they were all so amazing!")
- LOVED Perks of Being a Wallflower - amazing and that kid who plays the lead makes my heart flutter!
- I really liked Warm Bodies! ( PS. So did I, GS. And that soundtrack is killllllller).
- The last 4 Twilight movies ... But then again they didn't have much to work with in terms of material. (Crazy Camper didnt even realize there were that many... and she read the books)