Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin

Dance of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #2)Hello friends! This Waiting on Wednesday is coming to you from the Upper East Side, aka the land of power and VERY PREPPY people. If Crazy Camper and I end up wearing khakis with critters printed on them, you will know it is because of our foray into the east 70s. 

In book news, we are participating in Waiting on Wednesday hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Get a load of the sequel to Masque of Red Death by Bethany Griffin (see my review)Dance of the Red Death  looks great.
EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE. 
Araby Worth’s city is being torn apart by death, disease, and corrupt forces wanting to claim it for their own. She has lost her home. Her best friend is dying. Her mother has been kidnapped. The boy who made her feel something again has betrayed her. And her father may be a murderer. 
But Araby has found herself.
Despite the death and destruction all around her, she will fight for herself, for her friends, for her city. Her rebellion will take her, finally, to the mad prince’s palace, for the decadent –and sinister—masked ball. It could be a trap. It could be the end of them all. Or it could be the moment that Araby becomes the kind of hero she never dreamed she could be. 
The tragic, dark, and steamy conclusion to Bethany Griffin’s Masque of the Red Death saga.

10 comments:

  1. Ooo DotRD! I still need to read MotRD but they both sound awesome, great pick! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dark - not my usual scene, but I just stumbled upon your blog and I am LOVING it, so I may have to check this out as well.

    Great background, btw.

    Come check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to have this book in my hands! I loved the first one, it was so original! Great pick!

    Our WoW for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Masque of the Red Death on ebook but I have yet to read this, I really should get on that!

    My Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely loved the first book, so I'm eagerly anticipating the sequel! The cover is so gorgeous and purple and swirly and pretty. :D
    My WoW
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that gorgeous?! I didn't think they could make one as pretty as Masque but they did ♥ I just got Masque in my mailbox this week but it's one of the very next ones I'm going to read! Hope you'll love Dance when it comes out :)

    Thanks for sharing. Old follower, here's my WoW

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't had the chance to read Masque of the Red Death but I really want to, and then I would love to read this one as well. I hope you enjoy Dance of the Red Death when you read it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have The Masque of the Red Death on my Kindle and I plan on reading it next year. This one looks awesome too! :)

    Check out my WOW!

    new follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still need to read the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been meaning to read the masque of the red death, but haven't gotten to it yet. I'll read it eventually. Eventually.
    I heard it was overhyped, but alot of people seem to enjoy it as well, so I think I'll have to find out for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!