- Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4) by Kimberly Derting. Goosie Mama loves this series.
- With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7) by Rachel Vincent. The last of the series. What will Hanna be like now? Why do I still sorta root for Nash when I love Tod? These things need to be sorted out.
- Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff. Serial killers and ghosts. This is made for Goosie Mama.
- The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns, #3) by Rae Carson. Save Hector!
- The untitled book three in Veronica Roth's Divergent series. We JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver. With the insane cliff-hanger/plot twist that ended Pandemonium, this one is a no-brainer.
- Antigoddess by Kendare Blake. The first in a new series that should be great.
- Randsom Riggs's as-yet-unnamed sequel to Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.
- JOHN GREEN PLEASE PUBLISH A BOOK in 2013. Okgreatthanksmucho.
As always a cheers of our whiskey sours (or in CC's world, whiskey on the rocks, since she is a badass) to The Broke and the Bookish for hosting TTT. Please share your most-anticipated reads so we can add to our list!