Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday- Sookie Stackhouse Book 12 Deadlocked


This Waiting On Wednesday, hosted by Breaking the Spine, is dedicated to books we (today represented by Sweet Tea, Crazy Camper, and Grad Student) just can't wait for.

O Sookie, Sookie, Sookie.... We can't wait for your new book! On May 17th, Book 12, Deadlocked arrives.

"With Felipe de Castro, the Vampire King of Louisiana (and Arkansas and Nevada), in town, it’s the worst possible time for a body to show up in Eric Northman’s front yard—especially the body of a woman whose blood he just drank. Now, it’s up to Sookie and Bill, the official Area Five investigator, to solve the murder. Sookie thinks that, at least this time, the dead girl’s fate has nothing to do with her. But she is wrong. She has an enemy, one far more devious than she would ever suspect, who’s out to make Sookie’s world come crashing down."

Check out this supercut video of everyone saying Sookie's name...enough said.

(New York Magazine-Vulture)
                                     

4 comments:

  1. Very exciting! Love the video. I'm a new follower. Please check out my Waiting on Wednesday pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whole new series for us here! Great share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm afraid if I read these I won't like the show anymore, the books are always better. Thanks for stopping by today ;)
    Tristan @ Reads With Wreckless Abandon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder how someone would react after being in Sookie's situation... she needs some peace and quiet, which she never seems to get. Yes, it's a glamorous and adventurous life living with vampires, twoeys and supes... but really, it seems like Sookie will never get away from the drama of her life... and with her "immature" relationship skills, as other readers has called it, I would like to note she hasn't gotten a break in her years of being caught up in the world. I hope Sookie meets one of her own kind (a fairy), has fairy babies and goes off to Faery. I get using the cluvial dor to save her best friend's life, but I also think she could have wished herself a full blooded fairy and then would finally feel a place in at least one of the worlds. I loved the book, I just really hope for some clousure in the next one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!