Saturday, February 4, 2012

Reading like a Fiend!!

So before we started this YA-dedicated blog, I went on a bit of binge via www.nypl.org trying to read my way through NPR's Top Books of 2011 (yes, Grad Student, I'm going to be picking up Anna Dressed in Blood stat!). That being said, aside from the Fallen Series (okay, okay, that wasn't on the Best of 2011 list, but let's be honest it should've been), there wasn't a whole lot of YA fiction on my eHolds list. Now, these NPR picks are all coming up for check-out at the same time and none are quick reads ... so I'm a little stressed about my lack of posts!

So, just to give a little bit of a disclaimer: I promise, I'm not ignoring the blog, just trying to get through the following books concurrently: The Night Circus (amazing!), Unbroken by Laura Hillebrand (oh, hey, non-fiction!) and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (Kleenex, yes please).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Heck ya!