Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Must-read Sequels

It is Tuesday! Which means it is time to join The Broke and the Bookish in Top Ten Tuesday. This week's list is dedicated to "Top Ten Sequels We Can't Wait To Get Our Hands On." Share your list below. We probs forgot something epic and need to be reminded :-).

1. Cress by Marissa Meyer, the third in the Lunar Chronicles Series. These books are each  better than the last.
2 and 3. Rebel Heart and Raging Star, the second and third books in the Dust Lands Series, which I imagine will be as equally epic as Blood Red Road.
                   Rebel Heart (Dust Lands, #2)Raging Star (Dust Lands, #3)
4. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo, book three of the Grisha Series. This series reminds me of the Graceling books in the best way possible.
5. Ruins by Dan Wells. Book three of the Partials series!
6.The One by Kiera Glass, book three in The Selection series. A guilty pleasure read, but one Crazy Camper is really enjoying.
                                           Hollow City (Miss Peregrine, #2)
7. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. Whhhhaaaaaattt!? So cool.

6 comments:

  1. Some really great choices here! I'm looking forward to Ruins too :).
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebel Heart didn't really do anything for me, but I can't wait for Raging Starr either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed. There are a lot of things I would do for a copy of Cress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also looking forward to Hollow City and Cress. I should really start the Dustlands trilogy also, I heard theat series has some great characters

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still dying to start The Lunar Chronicles, have the first two sitting on my bookshelves right now waiting to be read. I really enjoyed Blood Red Road, but didn't enjoy the second one as much. Great list. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Dustlands and I'm dying to read Hollow City! Excellent picks ;)
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!