Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Books On Our Fall 2013 TBR List

Can I just say HOLY MOLY HOW IS IT ALREADY September 17!?! This month is flying by! The good news is that today is Tuesday and that makes it time again for Top Ten Tuesday. Hosted by the awesome/fun/funny bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish, TTT is a way to share the books we are reading/have loved via lists. This week we are participating in Top Ten Books On Our Fall 2013 TBR List. This list is a few new releases and a few from our general reading lists.

Grad Student:

  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. More Rowell books! I am still in the love-induced afterglow of Eleanor and Park.
  • These Broken Stars by Aime Kaufman and Megan Spooner.
  • Infinityglass by Myra McEntire.
  • The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. This is a self-explanatory must-read.
                         These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)Infinityglass (Hourglass, #3)Secrets and Lies
Goosie Mama:

  • Secrets and Lies by Jacqueline Green - yeah, buddy, this is going to be a killer sequel to Truth or Dare and just the title gets me all pumped up!
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth.
  • The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black - bc I love me some good old fashion zombie teen angst.
                        The Coldest Girl in ColdtownCode Name VerityThe Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)
Crazy Camper:
  • Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein. Even my boyfriend is reading it with his work book club ( on my suggestion of course)
  • Any post-Harry Potter J.K. Rowling.  Apparently everyone else wants to too based on the library wait list.

We want to know what you are planning to read! Happy Tuesday, and happy reading.

3 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading These Broken Stars and it's pretty good. I've seen Fangirl on a ton of lists today and I definitely want to check it out now-that cover is too cute!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Code Name Verity sounds fantastic, as do most of your books. I definitely need to read The Cuckoo's Calling too :).

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cuckoo's Calling is so fantastic! Can't wait for your review. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!