- The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen. Sweet swoon and happy endings.
- The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde. Extreme silliness ahead (for the kiddos).
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling. I mean, everything she does is hilarious.
- Wilfair by Alysia Gray Painter: Wacky but nevertheless charmingly charming.
- To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis. Very smart and very wacky.
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows. Charming letters from adorable AND strong WWII-era women. Winner.
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman. From the master of mischievous storytelling.
- Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill. I giggled out loud, which is pretty much inevitable with this adorableness.
Want to know more about these reads? See our reviews of The Girl Who Chased the Moon, The Last Dragonslayer, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns), Wilfair, To Say Nothing of the Dog, and Meant To Be.