Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Reading Updates: Rooftops, Library Books, and Hammocks, Oh My!

Here I am, enjoying life last Sunday on my best friend's roof deck. Please note the awesome hammock. This is taken in the LES facing south, so that almost-finished tower on the right is the Freedom Tower (not too shabby a view, right?) The Chinatown locale also makes it nice and easy to pick up pork buns for snacks. Huzzah! While the boys watched the Knicks downstairs, I enjoyed the sun and John Green's An Abundance of Katherines, my next non-book-club-book-club read!

I hope you have a fab weekend and get some tanning/resting/reading in! :-)
       

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, I've always wanted a hammock on my roof! I finally got a hammock though, so I'll just settle for that. This weekend, I shall be reading Icons by Margaret Stohl. Have a fantastic one *virtual hug*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you think of it! This is the only book by John Green that I haven't read yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. Not jealous of that what-so-ever. Not at all... ::grumbles::

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!