1. Tiny Cooper from Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Leviathan only because I want so much for him to be real and be my best friend.
2. Lennie from The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson- what teenager do you know doesn't hide under trees from time to time?
3. Danny from Bonechiller by Graham McNamee. Life is not going easy for Danny, but he altogether seems very, very normal, in spite of the soul sucking monster of the winter chasing him.
4. Graves from Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow. Ignore the unrealistic aspect of his punk self living in the mall, and he seems pretty normal. (Graves 4-eva!! -Grad Student)
5. Amy Goodnight from Texas Gothic , witch or not, she seems so hilariously normal
6. Kaleb from the Hourglass series by Myra McEntire. Boys really do hide their feelings and get drunk, lets be real. (and I wish he was real. SWOON).
7. Gansey, Adam and Ronan from The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. They seem like a real crew of boys, teasing and breaking things but caring about each other under it all.
|The Raven Boys (and Blue!) by the oh so talented Stiefvater via|
Want to get involved with these reads? See our reviews of Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow, Timepiece by Myra McEntire, Will Grayson, Will Grayson, by John Green and David Levithan, Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore, and The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. As always a big cheers of our whiskey sours to The Broke and the Bookish for hosting TTT, our fav weekly book blog meme!