Thursday, September 20, 2012

Procrastination and Paranormal YA Movie Trailers

WHOA! Excitement here. The trailer for the movie version of Beautiful Creatures by   has appeared on the world wide web. I liked this first book, but have lost track of the series. I might seriously get back involved due to the awesomeness of this southern Gothic trailer. Admit it, it is awesome.

The big question is, who is this boy? I mean, we know Viola Davis, Emma Thompson, and Jeremy Irons but who is the smoosh face with the cute southern drawl? Also, bonus points for incorporating the book cover into the trailer, movie-making people.

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)In case you are thinking "What the what?" here is the deal for Beautiful Creatures: "Lena Duchannes is unlike anyone the small Southern town of Gatlin has ever seen, and she's struggling to conceal her power and a curse that has haunted her family for generations. But even within the overgrown gardens, murky swamps and crumbling graveyards of the forgotten South, a secret cannot stay hidden forever. Ethan Wate, who has been counting the months until he can escape from Gatlin, is haunted by dreams of a beautiful girl he has never met. When Lena moves into the town's oldest and most infamous plantation, Ethan is inexplicably drawn to her and determined to uncover the connection between them. In a town with no surprises, one secret could change everything." (GoodReads).

4 comments:

  1. Oooooooooh, looks super gothic and creepy! I can totally get down with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not at a great place to watch right now, but I'm sure it looks awesome. I have the second book sitting on my shelf waiting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this article is pleasant, my sister is analyzing
    these kinds of things, so I am going to inform her.


    my web blog nivea coupon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good article. I certainly appreciate this website.
    Keep it up!

    Take a look at my site :: st patrick's day

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!