1. Rules of Civility by Armor Towles. In prep for The Great Gatsby film!
3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. It looks like perfect summer fluff.
5-7: The Shade series by by Jeri Smith-Ready. I heard Jeri Smith-Ready speak recently (and she reminded me of Tonks from the Harry Potter movies. To clarify, this is a compliment). People have SWOONED over Shine, the last book, which recently came out. I am ready to jump on the bandwagon!
8. Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin. (DO THIS so I can talk to someone about book 5- love, GS)
9. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
10. The Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. I'm on the first one and i'm already obsessed. BEEEIIIIILLLL!
11. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting, the 3rd Body Finders novel!!! I might have to take out the physical book from the lib instead of using eReader. Gasp.