1. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
2. Paper Towns by John Green
3. Chime by Franny Billingsley (has anyone else read this yet!? I need a friend here)
5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (suggested sub-title: The College Years a la Saved by the Bell. Zach Morris reference on a morning? Awesome.
6. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and Daivd Levithan I would like a book completely from Tiny's POV.
7. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. Can we just dedicate an entire chapter to "bat. bat. bat." ?!
8. The Help by Kathryn Stockett- whatever happened to Aibileen? Did Miss Skeeter's mom survive her cancer?
9. Stupid Perfect World, I liked this premise. This novella was just not enough for the characters!
10. SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAD A SEQUEL: Fallen by Lauren Kate. Ugh. Stop after book 1.
Want to know more? See our reviews (in the links here) of Paper Towns by John Green, Chime by Franny Billingsley, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Will Grayson, Will Grayson, by John Green and David Levithan, The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson (Goosie Mama's Review, Grad Student's Review), and Stupid Perfect World by Scott Westerfield.