|This is my version.|
Look at the eye patch!
- Ulysses by James Joyce. Has anyone ever gotten through this book other than English majors? Oye, it is hard! But I bought it at the Strand, NYC's ultimate independent bookstore (full disclosure: I felt like a hipster doing it. Soooooo intellectual. And then I failed to read it).
- Grey Eyes by Brandon Alston. It was free. I felt I needed it. I can't even tell you what it is about yet!
- Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs. I WANTED this, but I haven't read it yet.
- A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole. This is classic, but somehow I cannot begin to read it. (Editors comment, aka Grad Student: CC thought this book was called A Conference of Dunces. That proves her " I cannot begin to read it" point all too well.)
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith.