Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa

Hellllllllloooooo and happy Waiting on Wednesday. We are participating again in the weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. WoW showcases upcoming publications we are looking forward to. I will absolutely read the  The Eternity Cure by The Immortal Rules, the first book in the Blood of Eden series, and my review of Iron Fey series. I love to hate Ash.)


The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)

Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally.

Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike (GoodReads).

What are you "waiting on"?

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like a nice vampire story! Great pick! And the cover is gorgeous!

    Here is my WoW

    I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read anything by Julie Kagawa even though I own some of her books >__> They've been sitting on my TBR pile for far too long, perhaps it's time to actually read them. I've seen this book a few times, and every time all I can think is that it has such a beautiful cover. I guess I'll have to put this series by her on my list to read as well.

    Nice pick!
    Chelsea Maya
    My WoW @ Books Turn Brains

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first one on my kindle, but I'm terrified about starting any more series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's am awesome name for a book. That's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read Julia Kagawa stuff soon! This one sounds really intense! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my WoW at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the original cover!! Why?? this cover doesn't convey anything about the book at all! I'll still read it, but so sad they changed the cover! I'm glad I bought the first book. At least I'll always have it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!