Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Reading Updates: Revisiting Old Favorites

              
Long time, no book blogging! I am have sadly too busy too read fiction or write reviews these last two months. In the meantime I learned this: finishing your PhD is A LOT OF WORK.  (I guess I should have seen that one coming.) Lately all I have had time for is a couple hours revisiting old books. I don't have the time to get involved in a new story, but stopping off in an old one has been a nice relief! Anyone else out there ever do this?


This week I read some of The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman.  (Oh man, the feels at the end of this book. Sniff sniff)!!

I also read part of Pegasus in Flight and Pegasus in Space.  Which reminded me --Anne McCaffrey is just the best. I didn't know what I needed was a good dose of Sc Fi but it was gggrrrreeaaat.  I hope to get back to new books and more fun reading soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, girl, Phd is impressive. Good luck with the workload!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!