Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Winter TBR

Helllllllloooooo again to the book-loving corner of the internet. This week we are back to participating in The Broke and The Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday. This week's list is dedicated to the Top Ten Books On My Winter To-Be-Read list. We are approaching this is a set of TBR books that we are determined to get to and have been on our TBR lists for at least a couple of months, and not get distracted by shiny brand-new books.What made your list!

         The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1)Jonathan Strange & Mr NorrellI Capture the Castle (Vintage Children's Classics)
Grad Student:
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith

Crazy Camper:
I am the Messanger by Markus Zuzak.
The Cuckcoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka J.K. Rowling)
             The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)I Am the MessengerThe Mists of Avalon (Avalon, #1)

4 comments:

  1. I've had The False Prince on my Kobo for ages and haven't read it yet! We should get on that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read any of these, but they look like excellent choices! I really have been wanting to read The False Prince. I actually own a copy of I Capture the Castle but haven't read it. Seen the movie though; was very good! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh great choices. Need to read some of these myself! Hope you enjoy your lovely books.

    My Top Ten Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished The False Prince, really great, especially if you like Meghan Whalen Turner's series. Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell is amazing and a perfect winter read imo.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!